Folk Fest T-shirt Design Contest
We are calling on YOU – the Folk Fest fans – to design a T-shirt to be sold at the 2014 festival! Designers have the opportunity to see their design on an official shirt and win tickets to the event.
What You Could Win
The winner will receive:
- Two 2014 Winnipeg Folk Fest 5-day tickets with camping
- Their design printed and sold as official Folk Fest merchandise at the festival
- Two official T-shirts featuring their design
- $300 honorarium
How To Submit Your Design
Please read the Contest Guidelines listed below and the Official Contest Rules document (link below) to ensure that your submission meets the terms outlined. All submissions must be created in a digital format and include the design file, T-shirt template mocked up with your design, and a completed submission form.
Contest is open now!
Submit by: April 7, 2014 5:00 pm CST
Winner Announced: April 15, 2014
- The design should contain an artistic interpretation of the Winnipeg Folk Festival and appeal to the Festival audience.
- The design will be printed on the front of the shirt only.
- The design must include a rendering of the phrase “Winnipeg Folk Festival” and may not use the official logo.
- The design must include the Festival dates (July 9 – 13, 2014)
- The design should be a maximum of four spot colors.
- The submission should be mocked up on the T-shirt template provided.
- The size of the design is limited to 11 inches by 11 inches.
- Submissions must be your own original, unpublished work. It may not contain any third-party logos or copyrighted material.
- Submissions may not contain anything that is violent, pornographic, unlawful, derogatory, defamatory, offensive, or that intrudes on the privacy of any person in any way.
- Design submissions must be created as vector art and submitted in flattened JPEG or PNG format. Mocked up templates should be JPEG. 5MB max for all files.
- Participants must retain the original high-resolution project files in color-separated vector format (preferably .ai) which will be sent to the Winnipeg Folk Festival should the participant be chosen as the winner.
- The Winnipeg Folk Festival will have all rights to the winning design. By submitting, you agree to assign all rights to the Winnipeg Folk Festival if your design is the winning submission.
- If you are 18 years or younger, your design must be submitted on your behalf by your parent/legal guardian.
- These Contest Guidelines are in addition to the Official Contest Rules.
Filter by Category
- 2017 (7)
- 2016 (40)
- 2015 (73)
- 2014 (63)