Things You Can Do With The Money You’ll Save Buying Early Bird
Saving your hard-earned money is a good thing, right? Right! The difference between buying your Folk Fest ticket tonight or tomorrow vs. Friday is 30 bucks.
Early Bird tickets are on sale until 11:59 PM Thursday, April 30. Starting this Friday through to July 1, tickets will be available at Advance prices.
Top 5 things you can do with the $30 you’ll save buying an Early Bird ticket
1. Save it to buy two or three delicious meals from the curated host of food vendors at the festival. The cuisine that’ll be served up this year is what foodies’ dreams are made of.
2. Pick up a treasure in the Hand-Made Village. Whenever you look at your souvenir throughout the rest of the year, you’ll think #FolkFestHappy thoughts.
3. After the wear-and-tear your cooler received last summer after all those camping trips, it might be time for a new one. $30 can get you a pretty resilient cooler that’s sure to keep your drinks and snacks chilled through that July heat.
4. Buy a new yoga mat so you can stretch the winter aches away and get ready for an active summer! Get a head start and limber up for yoga the Festival Campground and Family Area.
5. Or, you can put it towards your student debt/car payments/mortgage – whatever. A few extra bills always helps!
Filter by Category
- 2017 (20)
- 2016 (40)
- 2015 (73)
- 2014 (63)