You Are Invited to Folk Fest in the City!
The leaves are changing colour, nights are getting cooler, and we start to bid farewell to summer. But now is the time to hold on to all those wonderful festival memories and Folk Fest in the City is your chance to relive that vibe, taste some yummy food (family-style) and hear the brilliance from the stage one more time. Put on your fancy Folk Fest style, bring your festival friends and don’t forget your dancing shoes.
What you can expect:
- Cocktail reception to welcome attendees.
- Family-style meal prepared by Executive Chef Eraj and an interactive dessert buffet.
- Live entertainment by Winnipeg’s own WCMA award winners Sweet Alibi and another surprise artist!
- Income tax receipt for the gift portion of your ticket price.
- A live, silent and rainbow auction lined up with incredible prizes, including once-in-a-lifetime Gourmet Lobster Boil Dinner for you and seven of your friends served at one of the day stages at the 2017 Folk Fest, hosted by Chef Eraj from the Fairmont Winnipeg!
- Unique trips, nights out, festival packages from across the country and much more,so keep an eye on this page as we add more prizes to the list!
Most importantly though, attending Folk Fest in the City is your opportunity to support the important community outreach programs the Winnipeg Folk Festival provides throughout the year. Your ticket purchase allows these programs and outcomes to continue:
- Engaging youth through music education under the mentorship of a professional local artist;
- Giving the magic of the festival experience to individuals who are new to the festival community and would otherwise be unable to afford to attend the summer event.
- Sharing the gift of music with free concerts year round at a variety of venues like the Cube Stage and the Millennium Library
Filter by Category
- 2017 (1)
- January (1)
- 2016 (40)
- 2015 (73)
- 2014 (63)